SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Easter Is Just Around The Corner - Take a look at the stamp set "A Good Egg", it's AWESOME!

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!

Believe it or not, it's time to start thinking Easter.
This collection uses one of my favorite Easter stamp sets EVER! The fence on the jar of eggs was super easy to make with the word window punch and I also used it on the blue egg card for the cute words because my words don't always go on strait and the word window punch is perfect for that because you stamp your words an then punch them out.
I used build a brad on the center card, I find I'm turning to build a brad more and more, because I can create something that coordinates with anything I make.
I wish I could take credit for being artistic, but honestly it is all down to the fabulous products I have to work with from Stampin' Up!





I love "A Good Egg" Stamp set and the blue ribbon is just so easy to tie bows with.
If you are enjoying my blog, do please drop me an email from time to time, I love hearing from you and judging by my hit counter someone out there is taking a quick look :-)
Have a great day!