Saturday, July 4, 2009
Friday, July 3, 2009
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Have a fabulous 4th of July weekend!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Tomorrow, July 1, marks the beginning of two new "deals":
- From July 15Th - August 31, you can join the Stampin' Up! family for just $85 with the limited-time Mini Starter Kit.
- From July1-31, we're offering a new Deal of the Week each Monday at 10:00 AM Mountain Time.
And my Summer Fun objective remains the same: to help you put the fun back into your crafting and have fun with family and friends while making and giving handcrafted summer projects.
The Deal of the Week is a brand new concept for Stampin' Up! - The first deal of the week, beginning July 1 at 10:00 AM Mountain time - drum roll, please) ......
July 1-5, 2009 - Item # 112091 - Scallop Edge Punch - Regular Price $15.95 - Sale Price $10.99
The deal of the week will be officially announced on my Stampin' Up! web page http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/elizabethreeve each Monday at 10:00 AM Mountain time, so please be sure and check in each Monday. It's easy to participate - you can just select my "Shop Now" button in the top right corner of my web page and you'll be able to take advantage of my "Deal of the Week". Remember - the deal changes each week.
- Practice on scrap paper first before you start punching scallop edge.
- Center your strip of card on the punch, so that an even amount of card is on both ends and punch the center scallop.
- Next slide the card along – when the punched scallops come out at the end, line them up with those printed on the top of the bunch base – this will help not to over punch already punched scallops. Repeat at the other end or until desired length scallop is achieved.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Please email me if you would like to order a copy.
Catalogs are regular price $9.95 + Tax and shipping - my ladies receive their catalogs for $5:00 when they collect them directly from me.
If you can't collect, I can ship the catalog to you using priority flat mail envelope and your total will be a flat $10.00 for the catalog including shipping.
Don't forget to email me if you would like to participate with my "In Color" ribbon share. Details are available two posts down from this one.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
You will receive 3 yards of all 6 colors for $15 including tax and shipping.
To Pre-order my In Color Polka Dot Ribbon Share please send me an email and let me know how many shares you would like - each 18 yard share contains all six colors.