SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Friday, February 20, 2009

Short and Sweet Gift Unique Gift Idea




Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!

Stampin’ Up! Bundles Make Great and Unique Gifts

When it come to giving gifts, it can be hard to come up with ideas, how about this one:

Make a Gift Bundle:

Here are some great items to get you started during Sale-A-Bration

107311 – 20 Note cards with Envelopes $5.95
115060 – Short and Sweet Stamp Set $17.95
4 x Stampin’ Write Markers $3.25 each - $13.00
Total $36.90


For the markers I chose certainly celery, bashful blue, pretty in pink and rose red – why?
Because in the short and sweet set there is a baby pin, so I can make cards with a pink or blue baby pin and use the celery for the words. For Christmas I can use blue for the snowflake and rose red for the words and for any of the other sentiments I can use any of the combinations.

During Sale-A-Bration, spend an additional $13.10 (why not add a punch) in merchandise and you can earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration item.

What would I do?

I’d choose my FREE stamp set Polka Dot Punches and I’d get to my $50 level by adding a punch that coordinates with this stamp set – all four images in Polka Dot Punches have a coordinating punch.

Take a look at the versatile Short and Sweet Stamp Set and tell me how you would bundle it, the possibilities are endless……

All prices and details are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change without notice