SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Eastern Michigan Scrapbooking Retreat

Over the years many of you have heard me talk about how much I enjoy going to scrapbooking/paper craft evenings two Friday evenings per month.

The lady who organizes this event (Sarah) is hosting the 1st Annual Eastern Michigan Scrapbooking Retreat and she has asked me to provide the FREE make ‘n take projects.

Soooo, what is EMI Scrapbooking retreat?

It’s the chance for you to gather together with fellow paper crafters and stay over night or just join in for the day and craft ‘till you drop.

Here are the details:

Schedule:
Friday, March 6th 2009
1:00 pm – Arrival or whenever you can get there
5:30 pm – Dinner
Saturday, March 7th 2009
8:30 am – Breakfast
12:30 pm – Lunch
5:00 pm – Depart for Home

Where:
Echo Grove Camp, Leonard, Michigan

Housing:
Redwood or Magnolia – bedding and towel provided
3-4 women per room

Cost:
Weekend $35 – includes 3 meals, housing, FREE make ‘n takes
And fellowship
Saturday only $25

There will also be some extra classes you can sign up for $5 per class

Registration:
Must be submitted to DHQ Women’s Department by February 20th 2009
Please email me for contact details.

Don’t worry if you aren’t a scrapbooker – I’m pretty sure they won’t mind if you do any kind of paper crafts. Historically I’ve taken cards to catch up on at Sarah’s smaller retreats and two of the make ‘n takes I’m showing are not scrapbook pages.

I’ve tried to keep this post short, so if there is extra information you need, please contact me and I’ll do my best to let you know more.