SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Monday, February 16, 2009

Chatter

Hi there,

Well it looks like my little chap will be home for another day tomorrow, so I thought I'd post for tomorrow now.

It's been an interesting day. Have you ever tried stamping with a "kitten"? No, it's not a new Stampin' Up! tool, it's our new family member.

I've tried so hard not to mention personal stuff here, but today was just a hoot - every time I tried to stamp, she jumped up and either sat in the middle of my scrapbook page, walked back and forth across it, ate and played with strips of card and finally got a brown nose from sticking it in my chocolate chip ink. Lucky for me the sun came out and she took a nap.

I took some pictures of my new little helper, so now I'll have to scrapbook a page to show you, since I'm trying to keep my blog about stamping.