SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kitten Scrapbook

It will look peeeeerrrrfect just there!






Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!

That's mine - no, it's mine!



Yummy - Stampin' Up! card stock tastes the best!
Scrapbooking is exhausting!
You thought I was going to post a picture of a scrapbook page with a kitten in it didn't you? Wellll, not exactly this is a scrapbook page with a kitten on it.

We have a new family member and she couldn't help joining in while I was trying to work.

Did she get ink on her? Yep, right on the end of her nose.

I think I should actually put these pictures on the page - don't you?

If you'd like to know where you can make this double page layout as a FREE make 'n take, please email me. I'll be sharing it as one of three free make 'n takes at Sarah's Spring Scrapbooking retreat.