SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Saturday, February 14, 2009

You'll be able to see this in person at my Open House evening on Monday. Don't forget to email me to reserve your spot!

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!

If you look closely you can just see that I dry embossed the card with my big shot. Who knew dry embossing could be sooooo easy and quick? With the Big Shot it takes seconds and these images are exclusive to Stampin' Up!

I also love how easy it is to stamp images with my new FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set and then punch them out with the coordinating Big Heart punch - Have I told you lately I love being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?

Happy Valentines!