SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Monday, February 16, 2009

Open House Card


Tonight is my last New Catalog Open House and so it is time to share our project with you:



I just love the new Sweet Stems stamp set and there was a choice of either stamping a message or using my new best friend "Chit Chat" rib ons. If you haven't seen these, take a closer look, they have a sentiment for just about every occasion, I just can't stop using them.

I haven't used other brands but I can tell you that everyone who has used Rub Ons by Stampin' Up! say that they are fantastic and I understand that not all rub ons are created equal. Soooooo, go on take a look and give "Chit Chat" rub ons a try.

Feel free to email me if you'd like me to email you instructions and ingredients for this project.

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!

Thank you to everyone who visited my New Catalog Open Houses - I loved sharing everything with you!