SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Thank You With Stampin' Write Markers




I love showing off what you can do with just a few simple products and because they are Stampin’ Up! products, they quite simply make your art something unexpected.

Take a look above and see what you can do with just one stamp, two markers and a few pieces of coordinating card stock.

I love that you can take Stampin’ Write Markers and color directly on the stamp to create more than one color on the image.

When you look at the Spring/Summer 2009 Catalog, don’t forget to go all the way to the back of the catalog, because there you will find for the very first time individual stamps like this elegant Thank You!

Wouldn’t it be great to bundle some of your favorite colored markers with this stamp and one of our note card sets and give it as a unique and unusual gift. Seasoned stampers will love the simplicity and beginners will love just how easy it is to get started.

Hmmm, I think I should do just this for my Mom, maybe for Easter – I know she’d love it – “Note to self” – order the best Mom in my world Elegant Thank You, Markers and Note Cards.

Have a great weekend everyone!