SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I had to do some quick thinking

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!



Wow, I had no idea that when Stampin' Up! posted my idea of using a Simply Scrappin' Kit for both cards and scrapbooking that so many people would want details on how to recreate mine exactly.

Of course this is a bit of a dilemma for me, since I am already offering the "Best Ever" class in April and as a "by Mail" item when you purchase the kit.

While I would love to offer my class for FREE to demonstrators, that would not be right to my dedicated customers who have and will purchase the class.

If you already have the "Best Ever" Simply Scrappin' Kit, but would like to purchase the class instructions, simply email me at reeveelizabeth@hotmail.com and when I receive your check for $7:00 you will receive the class details by email. I will send you the pdf by email. The first section contains images of each color group of card photos. Step by step instructions are not necessary, however any necessary instructions and dimensions are included with each photo.
The second section contains images of each of the three 12x12 scrapbook pages and necessary details.
The final Bonus section contains a bonus project (white page), which I added using pieces left over once the cards and three original scrapbook pages were complete.

I guess you could say there is now an option "D" to my class.

Thank you to everyone who emailed to say congratulations on winning the Stampin' Up! competition. I'm still stunned, but thrilled that it inspired you.