SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Special Request

On Friday and Yesterday I attended the first annual Easter Michigan Scrapbooker's Retreat.

It was an awesome event!

Some of the ladies asked me to post my scrapbook pages that I had on display. Although most of them are older pages and made with now retired items, I'm sure you'll be able to use your creativity and re-create some of them in your own special way.

The pages below were created with a Simply Scrappin' Kit that was available a few years ago. I do have a few kits still available - Please email me if you would like to purchase one $19.95 + Tax and Shipping - reeveelizabeth@hotmail.com.

The only stamping I used on these pages was for the words. I used Letter Press Alphabet which has also retired and I have one gently used set still available.

I will do my best to post the other pages in my scrapbook in the coming days and then next week we'll be back to new fresh items.


I hope everyone had a wonderful time at the retreat.

If you have any questions about the three FREE make 'n takes, please don't hesitate in contacting me and I'll be happy to help in any way I can.