SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Debbie's Workshop Make 'n Take

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!


A few days ago I promised to show you the card we made for Debbie's make 'n take at her workshop.
I hadn't planned on using these colors, but then I walked into my "studio" and there sitting there all happy together was a little pile of card and I just had to turn them into a card.
Once again my Chit Chat rub ons came to the rescue. I wanted an early Easter theme, but I also wanted it to be flexible enough to be used for any occasion.
You know how you worry about using something in front of someone in case it goes wrong? Well when it comes to Stampin' Up! rub ons, I don't even blink, they work perfectly every time and are crisp and beautiful and I never have to worry about having the right message for someone to use.
Colors in this card are:
Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Pink Passion, Chocolate Chip and of course the crispest white in the world Whisper White.
Stamp Set:
Seeing Spots
The only tools I needed were my bone folder, hand held punch and stampin' scrub
Accessories were: Taffeta Ribbon, Silver Brads and of course my best friend Dotto Adhesive.
Oops I almost forgot - Chit Chat Rub Ons