SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Friday, March 6, 2009

Easter Bag

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!





I love showing how you can create coordinating items and so I made this bag to go with Debbie's workshop card.
This was a wonderful excuse to use my new die cut alphabets from my big shot - I couldn't believe that it was only $19.95 for the die that has all the upper and all the lower case letters. They are perfect for scrapbooking and just the right size for personalizing cards.
Don't forget Easter is just around the corner, so you'll need to order your Easter sets soon and best of all you'll be able to take advantage of Sale-A-Bration too with the early release of this year's sets.
Have a great weekend!