SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Monday, March 2, 2009

Award Winning Best Ever Class

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!


Well, it's almost midnight, so although it's technically still Monday, I'm going to post my Tuesday post because I have a nice early workshop to do tomorrow morning.





Do you remember a few weeks ago I posted information about a new class I'm offering either by mail or as an actual class in April?





I created the class around the Simply Scrappin' Kit "Best Ever". Because many of you are Scrapbookers, many of you are Card Makers and many of you are Both and you've all asked for a new class, I decided to show you how our Simply Scrappin' Kits work for all of you.





Well....... I thought I'd share my idea with Stampin' Up! too and guess what? Tonight they called me and told me I'd won a prize and that they wanted to place my class on their web site for all their other demonstrators to use. I was stunned, shocked and surprised - Wow - Stampin' Up! have inspired me for years, I didn't in a million years imagine that they would ever use my class as inspiration - Did I say - WOW?





OK, enough of all that, don't forget you can sign up for the "award winning" class as a by mail class, which means - you order the Best Ever kit and I email you all the class information, including images and any simple instructions needed or check my calendar and sign up before March 30th for the April classes on my calendar.