SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Monday, March 2, 2009

Seeing Spots & FREE Sale-A-Bration Ribbon

Well after all the gushing in my last post, I thought I'd reward you for listening to my excitement by adding an extra post.

This is the card I had every intention of doing for the Make 'n Take at Debbie's workshop in the morning, but then I went into my "studio", put on some fun music and was inspired to do something completely different, which is why I'm still up at nearly midnight posting this project for your pleasure.


Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!

Want to see the "Seeing Spots" Make 'n Take we actually make? Ahhhh, sorry, you'll just have to wait a few more hours until I've shared it with Debbie's guests - see you later......