SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Best Ever Huge Hit - My Promise To You

Wow, I can't believe the response that this class had received from both my customers and other demonstrators.

I just wanted to say a huge Thank You to everyone who has sent wonderful messages about this class.

It was amazing to get such a response, but what has been even more surprising are the wonderful emails I've received from folks out there who've received the PDF and are busy creating - thank you for taking the time to let me know how it is going.


The only thing I can think of to show you how much I appreciate your support is to promise to create another class for your enjoyment.

Today I ordered a few new toys, there's a plan hatching in my head and I just can't wait for the UPS truck to arrive so that I can get creating again.

For more information on how you can turn the "Best Ever" Simply Scrappin' kit into the projects above, please feel free to email me reeveelizabeth@hotmail.com