SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Thursday, March 12, 2009

My 3d London Regional Swap

Big Shot Texturz #1
This weekend I’ll be attending the Stampin’ Up! London Regional Conference. One of my favorite things about attending events like this, is that I get to swap with fellow demonstrators – that means you make a pile of card fronts and or 3d items – they can all be the same and then you exchange them with fellow stampers who have done the same.

In my last post I talked about the card stock sample ring I made for myself and it was that idea that gave me the inspiration for my 3d swap.

Not every demonstrator is lucky enough to own a Big Shot and so I created little sample booklets so that demonstrators can showcase the current in colors and the exclusive Stampin’ Up #1 Texturz dry embossed images. I also ran one image through on white card stock, so that they could showcase that too.

I hope my fellow demonstrators like them. They were quite time intensive to make, but I think it was worth it.

On my personal sample, I chose to hold it together with a special brad to showcase that Stampin’ Up! now offers some fabulous new brads.