SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Friday, April 10, 2009

When is a lunch bag not a lunch bag?

I can't believe it, I live 3,000 miles away from my family and every single one of them got my cards and gifts here on time - not that I ever expect anything, but WOW - that was just amazing and what's even more impressive, is that even with a five hour time difference, every single one of them contacted me in person - new babies, busy work schedules, Easter and Golf did not stop them.

This is definitely not a card any member of my family needed to use this year, but it reminds me of Audry Hepburn, my all time favorite actress and so I thought today was the perfect day to share it with you.




Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!

Just like my favorite actress, who looked stunning in just about anything, it proves that even a brown lunch bag can look stunning.
Yesterday was a special day, my husband took the day of work, my children had a special day off school and as the sun set on a picture perfect Spring Birthday, I couldn't have wished for more.
London Seminar