SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Saturday, April 11, 2009

This card reminded me of something

Isn't it funny how you can look at something a thousand times and for some strange reason it always takes you to the same place? That was true of this card, it kept popping into my mind and each time I was drawn back to thoughts of the wonderful days we spent living in Sweden.

Then it hit me, it's the colors, they are the colors of the Swedish flag and the images just reminded me of the very simple and clean country we loved and will carry with us in our hearts forever.

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!

We often think to ask what inspired us to create a card, but it isn't too often that I stop to think what the card itself inspires.

When you make a friend in Sweden, you make a friend for life. When you live a moment of your life in Sweden it is in your heart for life.

For some reason Spring is always a season of reflection for me, I don't know if it is because I was born in Spring, or because everything is new in Spring, but I always think back to the wonderful places I've lived in Spring - England, Sweden, Germany and of course America and then there are all the amazing places that we've visited in Spring - the memories of all these places are just a little fresher and more vibrant when I remember them in Spring.

London Seminar