SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Monogram Tags - Lots Of Monogram Tags

Yesterday I said that if I had time I'd make tags for the party bags and so I did. There was just one problem though. My daughter loved them, even my husband loved them, but that wasn't the problem.........

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!
The problem was.......



....My son loved them too and promptly told me that boys have backpacks and sports bags too and the boys should get their own tags too. So guess what I've been doing this morning........

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!
.... Yep, making "boy" monogram tags.
My fingers are sore, but now that I've made this many, I'm getting a lot faster and working smarter so that my fingers won't get so sore next time. For the boy ones I added a hemp tie, so that they can add a charm of their favorite sport or something and personalize it a little more.
It has finally stopped snowing here and although everywhere is still white, the sun is shining and it is a beautiful day!