SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Friday, April 10, 2009

I'd Be Delighted To Make Them For You

I was surprised to discover that some of the people who received these tags and some who saw them here, wanted to know if they could purchase them.

If you would like to order your own monogram tag, please email me reeveelizabeth@hotmail.com
Cost per tag is $4:00 + shipping and handling (no shipping & handling if you collect from me).

Tags come with three coordinating pieces of ribbon attached and an attached lanyard clip. The front has the letter of your choice and the back has my blog address and Stampin' Up! Angel Policy Stamp and a similar pattern to the front. Ribbon may vary slightly depending on availability.

Availability of this product is limited.

PayPal charge me a handling charge and so if you choose to use PayPal, then the cost per tag is $4.50 + shipping and handling.

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!


This is a unique gift and dresses up any gift or bag.

Please feel free to email me for more details.