SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sale-A-Bration

Sale-A-Bration

Sale-a-Bration Feb. 1 - March 31 2009 - if you need to view the catalog, click on the catalog link on the side bar.

*For every $50 net. you spend (before tax and shipping) you get to choose a FREE Stamp set, or Ribbon Bundle or Designer Paper. These items are in the Sale-a-Bration catalog.

*If you order $150 net, you get 3 Sale-a-Bration stamp sets & the regular hostess benefits (Free level one hostess set & $15 in FREE Product.

*There's no limit, for every $50 net. you spend you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration gift!*To place an online order, visit my Stampin' Up! Website

Free Catalog

*If you place an online order starting today, you will get a copy of the 2009 Spring & Summer Idea Book & Catalog.

*It's while supplies last, but it's with every order. That means if you order a couple times this month, you may get an extra copy.

Please share that copy with someone you think might enjoy it! I'll never forget my first Stampin' Up! catalog!! I took it everywhere. I know some of you can relate.

Become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for $169 net. & Join my group

*Sign up for a discounted price of $169 net. ...yes, that’s right.

*In addition to all the wonderful items in the kit, you'll get to choose any FREE stamp set from the Idea Book & Catalog.

I’m sure I'm forgetting to tell you something....I’m so glad I have my Blog, so I can add anything later.
Have a great day and WELCOME to this year’s awesome Sale-A-Bration!