SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Promised You A Project With The "Best Ever" Simply Scrappin' Kit!!

Stampin' Up! Best Ever Simply Scrappin' Kit 112054
Page 162 Spring Summer 2009
You can create all these cards from half a kit
and 10 sheets of Whisper White card stock, Glue and a Paper Trimmer
Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!
You can create all this from one kit
and 10 sheets of Whisper White card stock, Glue and a Paper Trimmer
Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!

For a long time now I’ve wanted to showcase one of the fabulous Stampin’ Up! Simply Scrappin’ Kits. My challenge is that many of my customers are primarily card makers and probably wouldn’t take a second look at a “scrappin’ kit”. I also have a number of customers who are scrapbookers and don’t make cards and then there is the group who do both.

Now, it has been said, and I quote “you can please some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people, all of the time”, it has also been said that “you can’t be all things to all people”.

Well, I’m here to show you that the Simply Scrappin’ kit does the very best job of kicking both those statements into touch. Just look above and you will see a small sampling of what I’m talking about.

For my “card makers” – I made 20 really classy cards out of half, yes, half the kit and ten sheets of 8 ½” x 11” Whisper White card stock and as well as still having half the kit still unused, there were still pieces left over to make a few extra, which means you can make more than forty cards out of just one Simply Scrappin’ kit.

For my “scrapbookers” – I made 3 different but coordinating 12x12 scrapbook pages from half, yes, half the kit and of course with the other half of the kit you could easily create coordinating facing pages for a double spread and there were plenty of images left over for extra embellishment or making additional projects later.

For my “card makers/scrapbookers” – I made three different but coordinating 12x12 scrapbook pages and 20 cards by using the entire kit and ten sheets of extra 8 ½” x 11” Whisper White card stock and there ware still plenty of pieces left over for extra embellishment or additional projects.

I chose to use the minimum tools and embellishments to keep the projects simple and inexpensive – perfect for beginners and bliss for long time crafters:

· Best Ever Simply Scrappin’ Kit
· Paper trimmer
· Glue – I used my favorite – removable Dotto®
· Dimensionals (totally optional)
· Whisper White Card Stock (cards only - 10 or 20 sheets depending on number of cards you make)
· Bone Folder (cards only)
· Time (not as much as you would think)
· Imagination and Creativity (totally optional)
· Friends/Family to share your fabulous creations with

The thing that struck me most as I was creating the cards was how they reminded me of one of those classy designer store cards. I can’t decide if it was the simple yet flexible and elegant images or the fabulous color combinations and the ability to create a monochromatic effect. I was also impressed with the fact that I couldn’t think of a single person these cards in the right combination wouldn’t work for.

The colors in the scrapbook pages are neutral enough for any picture and the perfect backdrop to get you in the mood for being creative.

Now that you have seen the flexibility of our Simply Scrappin’ Kits, I hope you’ll take a closer look at the many fabulous designs in our current Stampin’ Up! Idea Book for Spring and Summer 2009.

Would you like to take part in a creative gathering to make these fabulous projects? Stay tuned or send me an email reeveelizabeth@hotmail.com.

Would you like to make these fabulous projects but you just don’t have time or maybe you live too far away to attend a gathering? Stay tuned, or send me an email to find out how to receive the entire project by mail and email including images of each project. Step by step instructions are not necessary, but there will be a simple guide by email.

· All information contained in this document is correct at time of printing and is subject to change without notice.