SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Best Ever Simply Scrappin' Kit

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!
" BEST EVER"

Simply Scrappin' Kit

I was stunned when I saw the fabulous images, then there was the sensational textured 12x12 card and before I knew it I was holding amazing 12x12 double sided designer paper paper too, and not one sheet of each designer paper, not two sheets of each, but three sheets of each.


Now I'm going to make you a promise...... I promise to create a class for both card makers and scrapbookers using this "Best Ever" Simply Scrappin' Kit, so stay tuned.


What I also love is that this kit has a coordinating stamp set and die cuts for the Big Shot - You can't help but make beautifully coordinating prjects - WOW!


Have I told you lately that I absolutely love being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator?


I love this new blog too, because I get to share my excitement as I discover new and wonderful things with Stampin' Up!