SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Friday, February 6, 2009

Lovely As A Tree "Reflection" - Brayer

Lovely As A Tree Stamp Set
Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!

Tomorrow is Stamp Club - I absolutely love stamp club - we've been meeting for almost five years now and I've loved every minute of it.

Thank you ladies for your support and creativity.

I was looking through my archives the other day and found this card, it's one of the first I made with a brayer and because we are using another brayer technique this month, I thought I'd share this one.

Look closely at the card - do you think it looks like I just turned the stamp upside down to create the "reflection" image?

Hmmm, could be, but then the trees would appear backwards.

What I actually did was ink up my stamp, the wheel over the image carefully end to end with my brayer, so that the image was transferred onto my brayer, and then I wheeled over my card to transfer the image below the stamped trees.

Now that was a long time ago, but I still remember it well as being one of the first out of the box things I ever tried.

I still use my Lovely As A Tree stamp set all the time and it is still available for you to purchase through me from Stampin' Up!

I hope you've enjoyed my trip down memory lane.
Have a wonderful weekend!