SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Thursday, February 5, 2009

"Best Ever" I Just Can't Stop! Scrappin'

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!

After spending the last few days creating my "Best Ever" Scrapbooking, Card Making and By Mail Class, I popped back into my "studio" - (by now you'll all know that, that means I went to do laundry and got side tracked) and there just sitting there, waiting to be enjoyed were "leftovers", not the kind that your kids moan about, but delicious leftover pieces from my "Best Ever" Simply Scrappin' Kit and I just had to stop for a moment to enjoy them and look what happened.


Do leftovers look this cute in your house? No? Mine don't normally either.


Have a great day!