SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Monday, June 29, 2009

The New 2009/2010 Idea Book and Catalog is here!!!

I'll be placing another order for catalogs this week, they've been flying out the door and I've almost run out already!

Please email me if you would like to order a copy.

Catalogs are regular price $9.95 + Tax and shipping - my ladies receive their catalogs for $5:00 when they collect them directly from me.

If you can't collect, I can ship the catalog to you using priority flat mail envelope and your total will be a flat $10.00 for the catalog including shipping.

Don't forget to email me if you would like to participate with my "In Color" ribbon share. Details are available two posts down from this one.