SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Promotions and Offers - Wahooooo!!!!

Oh my gosh, you too can love what you do and become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Look at this fabulous introductory kit - If I could sign up to be a demonstrator all over again, I would, just to get all the fabulous products in this kit for such an amazing price!!!!
Wahooo!!! The Scallop Edge Punch is this week's "Deal of The Week" - Visit my website each Monday through July to see my "Deal of The Week"

Don't forget to order your fabulous Country Living Cookout Kit!!!


The brand new 2009 - 2010 Idea Book and Catalog has arrived!!!!!

Please follow the link below to find more details......
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/elizabethreeve/promotions