SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fabulous New In Color Ribbons

Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry & Dusty Durango.
Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!
Here are the details of my Ribbon Share.
I won't be able to sell the fabulous new in color ribbon until the 1st week of July, but I can add your name to my waiting list, so please email me at reeveelizabeth@hotmail.com
On June 24th, I will be able to accept your payment by check or cash - please email me if you need to use PayPal.
Fellow Demonstrators - you are welcome to join my ribbon share too!

You will receive 3 yards of all 6 colors for $15 including tax and shipping.

To Pre-order my In Color Polka Dot Ribbon Share please send me an email and let me know how many shares you would like - each 18 yard share contains all six colors.
By the way, did I tell you that there are polka dots on one side only and so it's like getting two ribbons in one?
Remember - Stampin' Up! prohibits me from selling items cash and carry and so each time five shares are complete, I'll place the share order. Your $15.00 payment for one share holds your spot in the share.