SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th Everyone!!!

I was trying to think of the perfect way to reward you taking time away from your friends and family today to visit my blog and so I thought I'd share this fun pop up die made using one of my favorite tools the Big Shot. A few days ago I also posted a mini movie to show you how this fabulous product works.


It's amazing what the Big Shot can do - oops should have made time for a manicure.
People often say "do you have July 4th in England" - I always say "yes - we just don't celebrate it like they do here" - it's fun to see the red faces - LOL. Enjoy a great day!