SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's An "IN COLOR" Thing.....

When I came to America over sixteen years ago, I thought a "Queen" was someone who lived in a castle and wore a crown - wellllllll, I couldn't believe it when I discovered that here in America you even have a "Queen" of your very own and here she is........

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!

....So right now you're thinking "what the heck is this crazy English Stampin' Nut talking about now" - am I right?.........

...... Well, I've been telling you for several years now how you'll see the current Stampin' Up! "In Colors" featured in all kinds of places so you'll be able to coordinate your paper crafts with gift giving in the very latest colors and now you don't have to take my word for it, just look at the cover of the last Oprah magazine, almost every Stampin' Up! in color is being worn/featured by none other than your very own "Queen".....

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!

You don't have to take my word for it, just look at how fabulously they all go together. Isn't that just amazing?

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!