SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Build A Bear - Color Me Caddy - Sneak Peak

Just imagine, you're going to visit someone with a youngster and you take this fabulous hand made color me card caddie for their little one - now who's going to be the coolest visitor to ever walk through the door?

or

Maybe you're giving a party for a little one - you'll be every Mom's best friend if you give these out as party bags - not only will they appreciate the time you took to make them, they'll love you for not giving their children "another" party bag filled with things they don't need - this one will actually give the children something to do and may even encourage them to save their parents money and make the next card they need for a friend.......

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!
These fabulous stamps will be available for you to purchase from the Holiday Mini from September 1st 2009 and I promise this cute tote took just minutes to make and is very simple.... My husband walked in when I was creating the tote and I told him I was flying by the seat of my pants because I had no dimensions and he said "yep I can tell, you're not measuring anything" - he was right, I just used the size of the box of crayons and the envelopes and hey presto it worked out just fine.