SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hot Off The Press - Growth Chart Success

Stampin' Up! have just shared this fabulous information with us on our Demonstrator web site and I just had to share them with you too:

The Décor Elements Growth Chart Everyone loves the Décor Elements Growth Chart special offer so much, it is now the top selling Décor Elements item for the month of August! Lucky for you, this offer is still available until September 30, during the Just for Kids campaign. Great School Products!


Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!



A fellow demonstrator and second-grade teacher from Metairie, Louisiana, reports, "Everyone at my school decorates their classroom doors, so I decided to use the growth chart on mine. This was the first Décor Element I had put up . . . and I'm hooked!"
Here's how she plans to use the growth chart at her school:
"On the first day of school, I always take a picture of each student . . . so I will take it in front of the grow chart. At the end of the year, I'll take a second picture and send both of them home with our last writing project which will be a book about how they have grown to be better students during the year.
I also plan to use the growth chart during Math and let the students compare the length and height of various objects. I'm going to invite other classes to send their tallest and shortest students to be measured on our door, and we'll compare the differences to the tallest and shortest in our room.""Since my main focus is getting my students to be better readers, I also plan to use the chart to graph the number of books they have read at home . . . so I will be putting other numbers where the metric ones were and adding student names and small punched shapes to the door to show how many books they read."
"Last but not least, my new door decoration has already had lots of comments and questions about where I got it. It's a great conversation starter!"

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!