SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Playing Catch Up or as my Children Say "Ketchup"

Wow, it's just been one of those weeks.

Every time I turn around there is something else that crops up and everything I had planned goes right out the window......

........So, tonight I'm going to be proactive and post ready for tomorrow and of course that means that it will be a regular day - here's hoping......

Anyway, more than a week ago, I promised to post our Stamp Club swaps and so here they are:


Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!

Hmmm, some of the cards needed to lean against something and so I just couldn't help showing off my new bag - I can't wait to use it as inspiration for a card or scrapbook page.

I think my ladies did a fabulous job don't you?














Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!

Congratulations ladies - you did a fabulous job - I only wish everyone seeing them here could see them in person, they are even better (if that's possible) in real life - Way to go Stamp Club - You Rock!