SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cards From Fellow Demonstrators

As you know, I absolutely love making hand made cards and projects, but one of the downsides of being the "maker" is that I don't get that fabulous feeling of receiving hand made cards in the mail.

As you also know my Best Ever Simply Scrappin' Kit Class was posted on the Stampin' Up! web site recently and a number of demonstrators purchased the class from me to share with their own customers. One of the extra benefits to me, as well as sharing what I love, is that some of the wonderful demonstrators out there have included a hand made card with their payment.

I wanted to share as many of the beautiful cards I've received as I can, so here are two more cards that just made my heart sing when I received them.

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!

Thank you ladies, they are quite simply delightful, they made my day and made me feel special.