SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Amber's Make 'n Take - Seeing Spots and In Colors

OK, yesterday I posted early because life has been running away with me this week and so I'm doing the same again today for tomorrow - I hope you don't mind.....

I've been meaning to post the Make 'n Take card from Amber's workshop all week and things just kept coming up, so here it is at last.


I know I've used "seeing spots" a bunch lately, so I'm going to put it to the bottom of the pile and try to resist the temptation to use it for a while - plus one of the stamps needs to dry out since it was dropped in a cup of coffee - Lisa, that's how I know stamps float - it was soooo funny. You just never know what will happen at a workshop.
We used the chit chat rub ons again and once again the ladies were very complimentary and agreed that not all rub ons are created equal - they assured me that these rub ons really are top notch and it isn't just my imagination. I loved the fact that our make 'n take was kind of an any occasion card and because Chit Chat rub ons have sentiments for just about any occasion, the ladies could make their card just right for their needs.
I finished the projects for my Spring Rub Ons class today - using the Bright Delights rub ons and I can't wait to put the class details together for you in the coming weeks.