SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Friday, February 13, 2009

Magnetic Bookmark Card - Lovely Letters 115030




This card is great to send when you are giving a book as a gift, because the magnetic bookmark that slides out from the card can be used with your gift.
115030 is the number for the stamp set I used - It's called Lovely Letters.
Someone asked me yesterday what makes the stamps from Stampin' Up! special and different. Well, apart from the fabulous and exclusive images, as well as amazing quality, I love the way that their stamps are current and yet timeless at the same time, but most of all I love that when you buy them in sets, you get beautiful images that work together. Without the flourishes, this set would just be a beautiful alphabet set, but with those extra stamps to make it a set, I feel like Stampin' Up! is my creative guide too.
I loved making this project at our stamp club and I loved sending it with a gift. My daughter made a similar version for her friends at school.