SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sale-A-Bration 2009 Come and See!

Don't forget to call me to reserve your spot at my FREE open house - Thursday 2/12/09 11 am - 1.00 pm or Monday 2/16/09 7 - 9 pm. You'll get to see these samples up close and create your own Make 'n Take card using my brand new supplies from the Spring Summer 2009 Idea Book.


Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!

When I saw the Polka Dot Punches stamp set in this year's Sale-A-Bration catalog, I just knew it was one I wouldn't be able to resist earning.

What makes this stamp set fantastic beyond the images is that each of the four images has a coordinating punch.

For spending $50 in Stampin' Up! merchandise, you too can own my favorite set this year for FREE - but offers like this don't last long, you only have until March 31st 2009, then it will be gone forever.