SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sale-A-Bration

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!


My ladies ask me where I get my ideas.........

This one came strait out of the Sale-A-Bration mini.

Don't forget you can still earn this fun stamp set FREE until March 31st - Every image has a coordinating punch.

I used Bashful Blue, Barely Banana,Certainly Celery and Pink Passion Classic Ink. In the catalog they used paper piercing on the Barely Banana to create a background but I couldn't resist using my new Big Shot Dry Embossing technique. You can earn FREE ribbon during Sale-A-Bration, its beautiful So Saffron and Certainly Celery, but here I used Vanilla, because my ribbon hadn't arrived. I popped up the centers of the flowers by stamping the flower image with coordinating ink on card and then punching out the centers with my half inch circle punch.

Are you having fun using your FREE Sale-A-Bration gifts yet?