SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Friday, February 27, 2009

I have samples of EVERY Designer Series Paper in the Catalog



As a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, once in a while I get to order something really cool on my supply order. Just recently I ordered the new Designer Series Paper sample ring, it was $17.95 and has a sample of each designer series paper in the current catalog – it is so cool to see everything for real.

The most impressive thing was that some of the papers have a kind of embossed shiny texture to them. If I hadn’t ordered this cool tool, I wouldn’t have known just how fabulous some of the papers are. Well, actually Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper is always great, but some of these are AWESOME! Yes, I know the word “AWESOME” is so last year, but I don’t think there is another word out there yet to replace it.

These pictures don’t do the papers justice, but I just had to try.

Have I told you lately, I love being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator (hey Lisa.K. that was just for you).