SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Very First Bloggggg Entry

Hello Everyone,

Wow, I've finally made it into "The New World".

Until recently I had no idea what a blog was and I certainly had no idea that I would need one.

Anyway, it is time to move with the times.

The Stampin' Up! statement of the heart is:

to love what we do
and share what we love
as we help others enjoy creativity
and worthwhile accomplishments....
in this we make a difference!

And I guess if I want to do that with you, then it's time to move out of my Kitchen and onto the "WWW".

I invite you to join me in my journey, there's no doubt that there will be bumps in the road along the way, but it's all part of life's path, so let's go.......