SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I made this stationary set for my Mom, blue is the color of her front door - yes, her front door!

When my Mom visited last January, she came to my stamp club and I gave her my scallop punch for her Birthday because she liked it.

The last time my Mom visited at Thanksgiving, I put this on her pillow as a welcome gift.

I'm not sure introducing my Mom to Stamping was such a good idea, since every time I turned around during her visit, she was popping into my "studio" (the laundry room) and borrowing my stuff. It was wonderful and now she's 3,000 miles away and I sure wish she'd pop in and borrow something again soon.