SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Downloads For My Digital Studio

New Images Available for My Digital Studio!
January 12, 2010
Stock up on your digital crafting supplies with two new downloads for My Digital Studio!
These monthly additions to the My Digital Studio library are a great way to enhance your My Digital Studio, just think of all the creative possibilities that exist with My Digital Studio.
My Sweet Pea Digital Kit - Digital Download 119978
Regular Price: $11.06
Preferred Price: $9.95

With 48 patterns of Designer Series paper, a five-piece stamp brush set, and eight felt embellishments, the Sweet Pea digital kit for My Digital Studio give you just what you need for a huge variety of digital crafting projects.
Textured Card Stock - Digital Download 120168

Regular Price: $5.50
Preferred Price: $4.95

Your digital crafting supplies just aren’t complete without the Textured Card Stock digital download for My Digital Studio. With this download, you get 36 exclusive Stampin′ Up! colors of textured card stock that will add depth and dimension to any digital project.

My Digital Studio New Downloads Now Available - Shop Now Click HERE