SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Friday, January 15, 2010

Huge Retired Stamp Sale

If you've ever seen the movie Ghost and the scene where Whoopi Goldberg has to give up a check to a Nun, you'll know how I feel when it comes time to part with some of my stamps. I try very hard not to growl when I hand over the stamp set that someone has purchased.


I have a wonderful collection of new and used stamp sets that I'm selling at the moment. Many have been marked down and this weekend I'm offering an additional $3 off the lowest marked price.

Included are many sets that will work perfectly for Valentines and Easter too.

The prices are the lowest I've ever given on my stamp sale - I always charge full price on new and used stamps, since many are rare and difficult to find, plus I value my stamps no matter what and I know my ladies do too and of course they are not paying shipping, so it is still less than retail.