SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Love Bots

Love Bots - Page 16 & 17 of the Occasions Mini
Boy 118081 - x 30 Ten each of three different designs $9.95
Girl 118080 - 30 Ten each of three different designs $9.95
On Friday I told you that we were going to make our Valentines at the weekend. I had no idea how easy these fabulous Love Bots would make it.

My son (7) who isn't really into anything crafty actually sang while he was making these.

My daughter (11) who absolutely loves anything crafty said "These are great - no glue"

I can't believe that by January 9th we were all done and we had a fabulous time.

My husband was shocked and said "Soooo, what's next week - Easter?" He has no idea that he could be right since my cute Easter Bunny stamp from the Occasions Mini is due to arrive today - heee heee.





































My stamp club ladies will be receiving these as my swaps on Saturday - I wonder what they'll find inside - hmmmmmm.
Click HERE to view the Occasions Mini
Images © 1990-2011 Stampin' Up!