SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Have You Ever Ordered A Stamp Set Because You Want To Make One Card?

I saw the inspiration for this card at the London Seminar last winter and ordered the stamp set just so that I could create a card like this.

It took a while for me to get around to making it, but I'm glad I waited because since I saw the original idea Stampin' Up! have introduced the butterfly punch and so I didn't have to cut out a single butterfly.


You know what's really wonderful about this card? When a slight breeze passes by these butterflies, they flutter and when the sun is streaming in through the windows their shadows flutter too. It's fabulous, I wish you could see it!

Images © 1990-2011 Stampin' Up!
This is one of those projects that just make you burst with creativity, so stop by tomorrow and I'll share one more with you, then I really must get on and take my creativity in another direction. I promise Friday's post will make you giggle.