SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Friday, January 22, 2010

Easter Giggle

Did you know that Stampin' Up! now sells some single stamps? I particularly love this Bunny from the Occasions Mini.

The card below was inspired by a card I saw a few months ago.

For this project I created the entire background using the fabulous My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up! The bunny was embossed using chocolate chip craft ink (it's sticky ink perfect for embossing), then I sprinkled clear detail embossing powder and heated it to give the bunny a shiny chocolate effect.

Images © 1990-2011 Stampin' Up!
I'm going to leave this post open for comments because I want to know which part of a chocolate bunny you would eat first - I'm an ear girl myself!
Do please leave a comment, I need cheering up, my Mom's (in England) dear husband has just been diagnosed with liver cancer and right now England feels a million miles away with the waters of the Atlantic Ocean never reaching the shore. I wish I could be there to hug everyone and put an end to dreadful news, but as they say "if nothing ever changed, we wouldn't have butterflies" and so we must accept these new challenges and hope that the winds of change are kind to those we love. Please include Poppa John in your prayers - he's a lovely person with a heart as big as anyone I've ever known.
Have a happy weekend!