SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Let's Build A Sand Castle

Today I was at the library and I noticed there was a "book" on building sand castles, yes, a book!! I remember when I was a little girl we decorated our sand castles with shells and patterns we made in the sand and if we were really lucky, we'd get some flags made from paper and tooth picks.......

So, here's a fun idea - get your your big shot and create some fun shapes with craft foam and sticks and make a fun bucket of sand treats for that special little friend who loves to play in the sand. I can only imagine how delighted I would have been if I'd received this gift when I was a little girl.

Remember, the Big Shot cuts more than just paper - for a full list of suggested materials, just send me an email reeveelizabeth@hotmail.com and I'll send the list to you.


Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!

London Seminar

My son is almost seven and he still spends nearly all his time in the sand box when we visit our local pool.
One more trip down memory lane - do you remember how you'd dig a hole in the sand and try, try, try to fill it with water and every time you got back to your hole with a bucket of water, the last deposit had vanished?
Have a fun filled weekend everyone!!!!