SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Under The Stars Quick Treats

I love creating fun treats to give to friends, but more than that I love to see the look on their face when they receive it - These kits were so much fun to give and receive using the Under The Stars Stamp set......

I used our medium cello bags, which are food grade and I chose to use individually wraped chocolate so that if it got hot it would only melt inside the wrapper. We made some slightly more fancy ones too with hemp twine and tags with a note of thanks, but I forgot to take pictures before we gave them out.

Stay tuned, I have another fun project to show you tomorrow.



Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!