SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW

SHOPE ONLINE WITH ME NOW
Stamps, Crafting Accessories, Home Decor and so much more..... Just click and SHOP... Stampin' Up! 2011 - 2012 Idea Book Available Now

Monday, July 27, 2009

Under The Stars - Sketer Spray

On July 4th we went to a fabulous party our hostess gave us all patriotic key chains as gifts and when dusk was upon us one kind gentleman came around and sprayed each of us with "Sketer Spray" - All this got me thinking that I could combine both ideas and give these little packets as gifts to guests when they come over to BBQ......


Again I was in a huge hurry when I made these, but they were fun and super fast to make with just a few tools and of course the Under The Stars stamp set.

My children exchange goody bags with their swimming buddies at swim meets and so we popped a Smores Kit and a Sketer Pouch in each of their bags for our last swim meet.

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!
I have to admit that when stamp sets retire, I do actually sell them, but there are some I just know I'll keep and use always and with these fun images, I just know that "Under The Stars" is one of those sets.